logo
eng
logo
History
HIDEnascondi_arrow
SHOWnascondi_arrow

In the summer of 1952 Sandro Petti, a young Ischia-born architect, met Mr. Fuchs, the old 'Commendatore', on one of the island's beautiful beachs. The old man was so much in love with the island that he would like to have a small shelter to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The architect thought that the best way to enjoy the island's atmosphere would be, instead, to share it with a group of selected friends. So what the old man needed was not a simple house but a large villa, a sort of small hotel. Hotel Il Moresco opened in 1953: a tower overlooking the pine tree park amidst wonderful lush gardens with varieties of plants and flowers, and also outdoor and indoor pools.